its me !

My photo
used to be Arsenal die hard fan ! currently being a staunch Chelsea supporter ! Football maniac who doesn't plays football ! Foodaholic ! Addicted to music !

wanna talk lil bit much !

haloo there.
so yes my name is not really jannahk
or jayjengkel or whatever
I'm only 17+.
22nd.May.1993 is my day.
I guess you can call me cruel
when you first meet me
but after those cruel moments
I get to be really outgoing.
I'm someone who loves chilling with people
and having a hoolahoop time with my friends.
sometimes I can be a lil bit crazy
and its kinda cool.

I am currently single and it pretty much great.
I would die to have a boyfriend that can understand me.
he doesn't have to be perfect because no one is perfect.
I love arguing tho.
I dont care what you think about me
but if you are the same things as me
we will definitely click
and I've been thinkng to make
the contest for the
loudest and longest screaming together.haha

I seriously enjoy food.
its something I cannot stand
just put any kind of food in front of me
and I'll be able to eat it up in a second.
I'm definitely addicted to chocolate now.
if you gave me chocolate
doesn't matter it is cadburry, toblerone, kitkat and etc.
I'm sure that you gonna be my newest best friend

I lovee music too.
I can say that music is my life.
I think I cant live without music.
when I kinda stress or
feel wanna kill somebody
I'll enjoy to listen the
progressive hardcore music.
but when I'm kinda boring for being lonely.
I'll enjoy to listen the instrumental music.
and what I really love to is
HipHop and R&B music. no doubt.
I dont know how to explain why I love it damn much.
I'm just can say that when I listen to them.
there was a memory came rushing in my mind.
I cant see what was it clearly.
its just seem slightly going.
and at the same time
I feel that I can smell
the green tea perfumes too.
arghh..the feeling that was so hard to explain
besides that I love to listen
all kinda music whenever I free.
.........
sorry for such long talk
and the broken english.
sorry I need you !

Monday, March 7, 2011

saya is MISSING !

Assalamualaikum.. lame aku tak jenguk kau hari ni. aku ta nak merepek banyak malam ni..aku cuma nak inform kau yg I'll be MISSING for a month.. aku outstation...wakaka..kononya.. takdelah..actually aku ade lah reason yg tertentu and kau tak perlu tahu tak pe..cukup aku inform yg aku maybe tak jenguk kau ok..kau jangan rindu aku ok.. kau jangan nakal2..hurmmm..ok.. aku maybe akan rest kan acc fb aku ..kalau ade ape2 yang aku perlu tau..kau inbox jea kat fb or kat mane2 yg boleh inbox ok ! maybe YM aku jenguk sekali sari kot.. aku janji kau hanya sebulan okey..kalau panjang umoq, kita jumpa lagi na.insyaAllah.. nanti kalau aku boleh curik mase, aku jenguk kau ok .. jumpa kau laen kali.. Assalamualaikum ! take care ! doakan aku berjaya dalam setiap apa yg aku buat ok ! aku akan rindu kau ! :(

No comments: